Monday, August 30, 2010

The One Place

"Forever have I searched, high and low, never finding what it is I have been looking for. And never knowing what it was I sought. I traveled every mile, read every book, watched every movie, flew every plane, sailed every boat, met every person. But never have I satisfied my quest. I climbed every mountain, joined every group, prayed every prayer, over turned every rock, dug every hole, swam every ocean. But still, no discovery. I slept. I fasted. I ate. I gave. I took. I planned. I bargained. I probed. I prodded. I continued. Nothing. Then one day my seeking changed. I threw away the maps. I tossed out the keys. I hung up the shoes and I sat. I listened to nothing but the sound of my beating heart. I realized at that moment that I had finally found what it was I was looking for! I found Me. I was here the whole while. I only had to search the one place that I never did: Within Me." - ac

No comments:

Post a Comment