Thursday, August 19, 2010

When Love Speaks

We have the power within us to break down the walls of confusion, hurt, longing and isolation. This power rests within the very being of who we are, our very existence and our reason for breathing. This power, this reason, is love.

Within each and all of us is the undeniable ability to love and to be loved. Not only do others rely on us to unleash this power within us but we rely on this ourselves.

Any true and unshakable foundation begins with love. Life was created because of love. The sun rises and sets because it is inspired by love. Our hearts continue to beat because our hearts resonate with the energy of love. Our hearts only know love. When we are out of love, we feel sadness. It is our true nature to beat as one... with love.

Love connects us. It lifts us. It loves us. It is time we reach out and touch love, even within ourselves. Love cannot be truly identified without being identified within us first. How can we notice something we do not understand? How can we recognize something that is unfamiliar to us? We can want it. We can taste it. But will we know it when it calls our name?

Many times we have experienced the "unlove." This is the "almost" love. However, it is not and never was love. But it is just as important. It created contrast. It showed us how much more we really want and deserve true love- even the love of ourselves. We are so quick to tell another, "I love you." But can we truly say it without hesitating to ourselves?  

When love speaks, it say, "Trust me. Listen. Feel me. Let go of your fears and touch me. Learn me. Be free. I am born because of you and I grow within you. I live. Allow me to blossom. Allow me to shine! And I... I will guide and bless you. Let go. Open your hands. Be empty and still so that you can receive me without fear. I do not live where fear resides."

When love speaks to you, what will you have to say?

-ac  

No comments:

Post a Comment