Friday, April 29, 2011

Jillian Maas Backman LIVE on The Movement Within Radio


Monday May 9, 2011 6p EST.
Jillian is an Award-Winning Radio Personality and Intuitive Life Coach. She addresses the spiritual and emotional sides of every day life through personal interaction with people she meets during her life’s journey. With her degree in psychology from the University of Texas in San Antonio, she is able to see beyond the surface and deep into the self to understand human nature and emotion, the complete person.
“My childhood was surrounded by a continuous connection to the “church” spent honoring a faithful beginning. Great events can occur in someone’s ordinary life without their impact even being recognized for future outcomes… In other words, who knew I would know what I already know: Self-awareness of a soulful connection with intellect and intuition? Throughout my younger years I tapped into this gift, and used it here and there; it was not until my later years, in college, that I began to harness the power and understand how this process could enlighten all aspects of my life. Both my educational knowledge and life experiences have culminated into a career dedicated to intuitive life coaching and soulful living.”

She will be discussing her Movement and her new book Beyond the Pews, in which she explores the shift that is changing the state of organized religion and offers practical teachings that lead to spirituality beyond dogma.

No comments:

Post a Comment