Friday, April 29, 2011

John Sneed, author of 'Me' joins CBS Radio's TMW Radio


TMW Radio welcomes John Sneed
Monday 5/23/11 6p EST on CBS NewSkyRadio.com

It has been said "there are two sides to every story"
This is my story...
A book about me, my real life experiences - the good, the bad, and the ugly, a series of true stories that cry out - This is my life. This is what I went through and these are the battles I faced. These are the cards I was dealt and this is how I played my hand.
• Individual reflections, both gripping and true.
• A young boy losing his best friend to a terrible accident.
• A boy knowing that an adult is doing something terribly wrong, but doesn't know how to tell anyone.
• How the integration of schools played a major role in the perception of other people.
• Setting out on a journey to capture the heart of that person you pictured as the only one for you.
• Agonizing over the feeling that you must end a relationship before it destroys you.
• Understanding the power of leadership and that one of the most important skills of a leader is to show your appreciation for the efforts of your team.
• Admiring the strength of a dear friend who is dying of a terrible disease.
These stories are good and they are true. These stories will cause you to look at your past, let you see your strength and understand that life is full of obstacles. It shows that obstacles should be expected in life and if we have confidence in ourselves, we will always come out on top.
LOOK AT YOUR LIFE.

John has more than just a book to talk about. He also has an ongoing journey that is pure, blessed and just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment